[How to cook cold noodles _ how to make cold noodles at home]
Cold noodles are a kind of snack that is commonly seen by men, women, and children on the street. The main ingredient used to make cold noodles is noodles.
However, cold noodles are very different from ordinary noodles, and the method of making cold noodles is different in each area.
For those who like to eat cold noodles, they can also learn how to make cold noodles at home, because the cold noodles sold on the street will always cause people to worry about health issues.
Today’s article will explain the steps for cooking cold noodles.
First, the practice of hot and cold noodles: Materials: 500 grams of noodles, 150 grams of cooked lean pork, 100 grams of cucumber, 50 grams of green beans, 1 egg, 10 grams of soy sauce, 15 grams of balsamic vinegar, 3 grams of salt, 2 grams of MSG, 10 grams of sesame oil, the right amount of broth, cooked soybean oil, spicy oil.
Method: 1. Cut the cooked lean pork and cucumber into filaments.
Select mung bean heads and tails, wash, cook, and cool.
Break up the eggs, add a small amount of refined salt to taste, spread with a scoop into thin egg skins, cut into filaments and set aside.
2. Put soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, refined salt, monosodium glutamate, sesame oil and broth together in a bowl, and mix into a cold sauce.
3. Place cucumber shreds, mung bean dishes, egg shreds, and cooked lean shreds in order on a cold surface.
Second, the practice of shredded chicken noodles: Materials: 200 grams of tender chicken, 250 grams of cucumber, 3 grams of salt, 15 grams of soy sauce, 10 grams of vinegar, 2 grams of chicken essence, 15 grams of sesame oil, 5 grams of parsley, chicken soup, and cooking wine.
Method: 1. Put the chicken in the bowl, add refined salt, stir and mix the cooking wine, and steam in the drawer for about 10 minutes.
Take the chicken and cut it into filaments, or tear it into filaments.
Wash the cucumbers and cut them obliquely.
Wash the parsley and cut into small pieces for later use.
2. Put the refined salt, soy sauce, vinegar, chicken essence, sesame oil, and chicken soup into a small bowl to make a cold sauce.
3. Put the cold noodles in the bowl, add the shredded cucumber, chicken shreds, sprinkle with cilantro, then pour in the prepared cold dressing juice, mix well and serve.
Third, the practice of cold noodles with onion oil: Materials: 100 grams of shrimp, 75 grams of water magnolia slices, 50 grams of shiitake mushrooms, 50 grams of green onions, 10 grams of vegetable oil, 5 grams of soy sauce, 3 grams of refined salt, 2 grams of chicken essence, and 5 grams of sesame oil.
Practice: 1. Wash the shrimps, soak them in hot water, and chop them.
Wash the magnolia slices and shiitake mushrooms, cut into small dices, drain the water to cool after being cooked, and cut the green onions into small pieces for later use.
2. After the oil is hot, add the scallion powder to explode the aroma, and make the onion oil cool.
3. Put the shallot oil, soy sauce, refined salt, monosodium glutamate, and sesame oil in the bowl together, and make the shallot oil juice.
4. Sprinkle dried shrimp, sliced magnolia and diced mushrooms on cold noodles, pour onion oil, mix well and serve.
Fourth, the practice of cold mushroom noodles: Materials: 50 grams of water-like magnolia slices, 50 grams of water-like mushrooms, 30 grams of fresh pea seedlings, 20 grams of spring onions, 30 grams of vegetable oil, 10 grams of cooking wine, 150 grams of chicken soup, 15 grams of soy sauce, refined salt 6Grams, chicken essence, sesame oil in moderation.
Measures: 1. Wash the magnolia slices and shiitake mushrooms and cut into small dices. Fresh pea seedlings are simmered with boiling water and drained to cool, and the shallots are cut into pieces for later use.
2. After the oil is hot, add the scallion to burst the aroma, add the magnolia slices, stir fry the mushrooms, cook the cooking wine, soy sauce, and add the chicken broth, add the salt, chicken essence, cover the pot, and use a small lid.Fire the magnolia slices and the mushrooms are cooked.
3. Put the soy sauce, salt, chicken essence, and sesame oil in the bowl together, then put the over-cooled noodles, pour the magnolia slices and winter mushrooms.
Fifth, the practice of buckwheat cold noodles: buckwheat noodles, beef, eggs, eggs, cucumbers, parsley, white sesame, minced garlic, soy sauce, sugar, white vinegar, pepper sauce, salt, beef soup.
Method: 1. Soak the noodles in warm water for 10-20 minutes, and gently rub the mucus in clean water.
2. Add raw soy sauce, white sugar, salt, and white vinegar to the beef soup and stir well to make a soup; chili sauce, minced garlic, vinegar, and sugar are mixed into a sauce.
3. Cooked beef slices; Wash and shred cucumbers; Cook and peel eggs, cut in half, wash coriander, and cut into sections; 4. In a large bowl of cold noodle soup, add soakedSoba noodles, then add shredded cucumber, beef, eggs, parsley, add sauce, and sprinkle with white sesame seeds.